Good News!!

Lady T did make mistakes and the SEA was one.
But although much vaunted for her steadfastness, she gave way too often to the losers in her cabinet with the rubber backbones.
Even the strongest can be brought down by a surfeit of vegetables.
She was Pro Europe and anti EU.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
My memory may be failing due to advancing years, but wasn't it John Major who sold our soul to the Devil?
I'm afraid it is indeed your memory that is failing...

The largest transfer of power to the EU was the single european act, and your idol signed it!

John Major signed the Maastricht Treaty which, in my opinion, was when the rot set in. No referendum was offered, and it was done without any consultation of the British people.

Since those days though, we had umpteen years of a Labour administration, who did nothing to stop the rot. It was this political party who set the great Social Experiment, that is Multiculturalism into gear. (an experiment they now admit has failed miserably)
General Election next year, and boy what short memories we'll all have.

Sponsored Links
Why all the commotion about Reckless Marks comment? I don't have a problem with sending some immigrants back, the liblabcon are lashing out blindly again, hopefully tonight Camoron will get the message!!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
My memory may be failing due to advancing years, but wasn't it John Major who sold our soul to the Devil?
I'm afraid it is indeed your memory that is failing...

The largest transfer of power to the EU was the single european act, and your idol signed it!

John Major signed the Maastricht Treaty which, in my opinion, was when the rot set in. No referendum was offered, and it was done without any consultation of the British people.
Go do some research...

The single european act was far more important than Maastricht because it laid down the legislative powers of the EU...

The Maastricht treaty (and subsequent amendments) would not have been possible without the single european act...

And as I've already said, your idol signed it!

If you say so, Ella. I haven't the interest to reply.

Why all the commotion about Reckless Marks comment? I don't have a problem with sending some immigrants back, the liblabcon are lashing out blindly again, hopefully tonight Camoron will get the message!!

I don't think it would be necessary to send them back. If we can just manage to do something about our very generous benefits system, and how people who have never contributed a penny make a nice easy profit, I think many will decide they might be better off back home after all.

Those who have come here to work, and work hard - and I know there are many who do - need fear nothing.

Ah, so you can spout b*llshit in defence of your idol but when confronted with the facts you can't be bothered to reply...

It's amazing how yet again when challenged you simply slink away ;)

Ah, so you can spout b*llshit in defence of your idol but when confronted with the facts you can't be bothered to reply...

I'm the main defender of Lady T on this thread. Lady T put her life on the line with the stance she took against the ira.
She stands above ALL politicians past and present imo.

No doubt you would have wished the terrorists had succeeded.
They failed just like your comrades in hamas and isis will also fail.

Does anyone know how old Ella is? It's just that I've heard such ripostes from primary-aged school children.

No, I'm not 'slinking' anywhere, Ella, but you're partially right: I can't be bothered to reply. Perhaps we can agree on one thing, though:

you think you're right;
I know I'm right.

After another defeat is Camoron going to resign?

Thankfully, no-one is going to resign this close to a GE, neither Cameron nor Miliband... thankfully. They are both doing an excellent job for UKIP. :D

A really pleasing result, btw. Not because UKIP have doubled the number of their MPs (!), but because it demonstrates to those people who may be dithering that a vote for UKIP is a vote for UKIP, not Labour.

I live in hope that people will see sense next year.

Sponsored Links
Back