Graffiti on Van

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Some little b*gg#rs have marked the side of my white Vauxhall Movano with and ink marker. This happened previously and I managed to shift it with acetone. This time the acetone has helped, but there it is still marked - almost as if the ink has reacted with the paint.

Anyone know of anything else to try and shift it - or is the answer a tin of spray paint.

Thanks,

Iain.

Sponsored Links
either get yourself a tube of Farecla G6 cutting compoud, or if you can't find any try some T-Cut colour restore (the one for new cars in a green pot, the original one isn't that good anymore)

Sponsored Links
sounds a bit way out I know but......

Get a dry board marker and scribble over the top of the graffiti that's already their then wipe it off with a damp cloth and it brings the permanent marker off as well.....

.....just in case try the dry board marker on some paint that isn't visible just in case but I’ve tried this a few times and its worked every time also brings it off glass, plastic etc

sounds a bit way out I know but......

Get a dry board marker and scribble over the top of the graffiti that's already their then wipe it off with a damp cloth and it brings the permanent marker off as well.....

.....just in case try the dry board marker on some paint that isn't visible just in case but I’ve tried this a few times and its worked every time also brings it off glass, plastic etc

Or
Why not just get 'white board spray cleaner', I have some in my hand now. :LOL:

dunno, never tried spray and I’d be a bit wary of putting it on a vehicles paintwork just in case it reacts with the lacquer.

I'm in the trade and was passed on the above by a body shop when some oik decided to "tag" my wife’s car and it worked a treat.

Sponsored Links
Back