Grants for new boilers and rads and heating systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A customer asked me about grants today how do i check this for them, whats out there i don't know and would appricate advice and a pointing in the right direction, so i can look for them.

Regards

Sponsored Links
The best known and main grants scheme is the Warmfront for anyone on any benefit.

Problem is that they have their own tame installers who for some reason share the same building.

If your customer can qualify then there will not be any job for you to do.

If you were CORGI registered you would know about the boiler schemes.

Tony

Tony,

That's an assumed i am CORGI registered and all i get is useless info on getting a Nintendo watsit or a free fleece or and this one is a joke getting me chasing clients because they didn't make the boilers correctly in the first place, not only do i work for the VAT man for nothing and building inspector now the boiler manafactures so you see nothing to do with saving my customers any money, i don't want to buy through plumbs and i most certonly don't want to be influenced on what they can offer me for "free"

So i would love some information or are you telling me to contact the biggie's and ask them if they offering any discounts and offers.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back