Great show.........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
......on channel four at the mo' highlighting the uber chauvinistic 1970s.

Great for blokes.

Lousy for the other 50% of the population .

Sponsored Links
Are all of noseys 'thoughts' and opinions based on what the lefty media want him to swallow? :rolleyes:

Reminds me a bit of the image of the inside of Homer Simpson's head, with the words 'Your Ad Here' in his cranial void. Nosey's head is a vacant space waiting to be filled with someone else's lefty propaganda. :LOL:

I think the description of 'It was alright in the seventies' has some relevance here given the contributions of more than a few neanderlithic members...

The show's description also reflects this...

"Crammed with jaw-dropping posts on the DIYnot website, this two-part series delves into the forum that taste forgot"
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid off the ones who beat homless folk for daring to ask for a few bob.

It seems that TV has gone the other way now. Ads where women can say 'so simple, a man could do it'.

Or, programmes like 'Strictly' where the female presenters and judges constantly go on about male contestant's bare chests and their 'guns'. Even the gay judges get away with it. Imagine if there was a male presenter constantly going on about the female contestant's breasts.

Television in the 1970s revealed just how bad male chauvinism had got in the UK to the point of embarrassment. Looking back at the cringeworthy shows on TV gives a pretty accurate representation of what life was like to be a 'bird' back then.

The funny thing is people like Squarky and her ilk can not see a problem with it.
Scary.

It could hardly have been as bad as how muslim men treat their women folk. Like dirt basically.
And many of the women don't complain.

Did many of the white caucasian women complain back in the seventies about the treatment they were receiving from chauvs? :LOL:

Did many of the white caucasian women complain back in the seventies about the treatment they were receiving from chauvs? :LOL:
Of course they did.

Did any of you in your little boys club listen?

I was just a big dumb farm boy back then milking cows by hand, feeding the pigs and watching the bullets fly between the ira and the paras in bandit country. And of course helping with the smuggling operation.
You were probably playing lego. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: hi1
Sponsored Links
Back