green belt pd right as new owner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I'm new to this forum looked all over the he net but can't find any answer to my question basicly I own 1,2acre agricultural land in green belt the pervious owner has got a timber barn a shed and field shelter but they been used for storgae. As for the timber barn and shed I don't know if he had planning but it is on its back legs some I would like to demolish it and build a new concrete one to stop vermins chewing through the timber and use it as a workshop/storage and keep the rest of the land how it is as a new owner would I be able to use pd as change of use of the derelict barn and if the previous owner didn't have planning whats the worst that can happen all the shed and barn are in a corner in the plot on hard standing so the openness is still thier also as I am not a farmer do I have any pd right
Thanks all

Sponsored Links
If you take a look at the bottom rows on your keyboard, you can see one of them has keys like Z X C V B N and so on. Between the M and the ? are two vital keys: , and more importantly .

You should use . wherever you would pause for breath or thought in a spoken conversation. You should also use it whenever you want to stop writing down details of one thought or point and start writing down another thought. Use the , when you want to further explain or find a different way of writing down the explanation of the current thought. Also use it twice, if you like, on either side of small set of words related to the thought that could actually be removed with no overall loss of critical information

This will help your posts become intelligible to the poor sod who has to try and work out what they mean

-

I suspect that this link might answer your question:
http://www.homebuilding.co.uk/advice/existing-homes/converting-barn/permitted-development

Hi CJard thanks for the reply
I am very sorry for the poor grammar, I was in a rush when I posted off my tablet.

:)

ps; did you know you can double-tap the space bar on most touch devices to insert full stops? makes typing on those godawful keyboards a little better

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back