gripfill me shoes

E

EddieM

Ok, so I guess I'm a tight wad.. the sole has fallen off my boot, what chance do you reckon, gripfilling it back on has.... :D

Sponsored Links
Also being a tightwad I tried it , and I didn't buy the grip fill it being a left over part tube from work , however it lasted little more than a day before the sole fell off again.

Sponsored Links
:LOL:

I don't really know the answer to this, as never tried before. Only thing to consider is, if they are good boots, I wouldn't try Gripfill in case it doesn't work, and the G/F prevents them being fixed properly.

However, I'm suspecting that they're not your bessy pair, so maybe worth a go. I'm thinking that G/F won't really be any good in something that gets a lot of movement and flexing.

Also being a tightwad I tried it , and I didn't buy the grip fill it being a left over part tube from work , however it lasted little more than a day before the sole fell off again.

Boo! a -1 then... TBH I couldnt find any gripfill so I used no more nails!! Its is squished under a 25kg weight..

I don't rate my chances :(

:LOL:

I don't really know the answer to this, as never tried before. Only thing to consider is, if they are good boots, I wouldn't try Gripfill in case it doesn't work, and the G/F prevents them being fixed properly.

However, I'm suspecting that they're not your bessy pair, so maybe worth a go. I'm thinking that G/F won't really be any good in something that gets a lot of movement and flexing.

No they are and were always pretty rubbish TBH!

I shall report back, with my level of success, slight shame as it was bin day today.

A long time ago, I stuck the sole back on my shoe using Araldite. It was only at the toe, so not at a 'bendy' part, and if I remember rightly it lasted for months.

I'm a tight-fisted bugger too.

Edit: Oh come on. How can bugger be offensive?

Sponsored Links
Back