Hansgrohe Talis S2 Variarc mixer tap removing fixing set?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I need a bit of advise, Hansgrohe are closed on the weekend and I need to uninstall my old tap and replace it with a new one. I installed this tap in the first place. But that was 6 years ago and I cannot remember if the collar turns clockwise or anti-clockwise to unscrew the collar on the tap under the sink. Also it doesn't help with the fact that space is limited and there is no room to move a spanner. I used a telescopic wrench which can undo left to right. I installed it originally. But that was 6 years ago and I cannot recall which way the collar.

Please look at the diagram, section 19, 18 isn't used as its a solid counter top I'm not sure whether it's counter clockwise or anti-clockwise. Maybe looking down is anti-clockwise but underneath the counter it is counter clockwise. Oh and another thing. It looks as though, the collar is the same for all their range of taps. I don't recall seeing screws in the collar...?

Also, does anybody know what size spanner would fit this. I have a small 22mm and it's just shy of this. So I'm estimating, about 25 - 26 possibly 27mm.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back