hard wiring electric cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Im capable of connecting the cable to the wall plate but wiring it the the cooker is confusing me. I know where the wires go but how to attach them? The screws arent big enough for wrap around and it would seem they just get slotted in and screwed tight. It's a swan cooker model no.sx1010, can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Hi Steve, cookers actually at my daughters house, we'll get a picture up asap. Thanks for speedy reply.

I'd look for a manual online, but it appears the Swan brand is just that, a brand. It seems Tefal make Swan appliances for Littlewoods, so finding a manual would be a nightmare. :(

Sponsored Links
Bodie and Doyle! The very chaps!! :LOL:

Cable connected to the terminal in small slots at the side of the screws. Was the obvious connection site but a really tight fit and I was out of my depth for safety!

Bodie and Doyle said it was a pain in the neck but job done and peace of mind is a wonderful thing........purse is a bit lighter tho!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back