Hardwood sources

Sponsored Links
For......????? (flooring, wall-paneling, furniture, decking, building??)

Should be able to find someone from this list. Click on the location map to find a local one.

Jason

I thort he was looking for recommendation, ie one of you guys who uses one.

Sponsored Links
I'm looking for hardwood for furniture and cabinet making. Just some standard types would do.

I'd seen the list before - but hadn't spotted that there are a lot more companies in the map link.

It's always good to hear people's opinions of a supplier.

The ones on the list are companies that have been used by members of this forum, ask on the buying advice forum if you want personal recs, its out of my area.

Jason

OK then, from that list I'd recommend the following:-

John Boddy Timber Ltd. (Boroughbridge, N. Yorks) - out of area, but do a mail order service as well as delivering all over the UK. DIY to industrial. About the biggest sycamore suppliers in the UK - they dry and mill their own. Can machine.

Ambrose McGrath Hardwoods (Liverpool) - very knowledgeable. Will source almost anything and handle small orders

There are other suppliers in area, but I'm not sufficiently au fait with them to give a personal recommendation ;)

Scrit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back