Has France got this right ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All the illegals trying to get here ~

Here's the reason thay want to leave france ~

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...eighbours-far-tougher-won-t-pay-benefits.html

A quote from the article ~

At the end of 2009, Heather found herself with nothing in the bank, a £2,000 electricity bill and a £1,000 final demand for a water bill. That winter, a sobbing Heather stood in front of an unsympathetic French social worker and begged for financial help.

'I asked how I could feed my children,' says Heather. 'She replied that because I hadn't paid into the system, I wasn't entitled to anything from the system.' So they'd starve presumably.
Everyone makes mistakes I feel sorry for these people.

But there is hope in Switzerland its called" robbing Peter to pay Paul"

Paul will always be happy !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...40-000-month-benefits.htmlt-pay-benefits.html

A community having to pay more to support these people, no wonder the whole of Africa will be on the move !

Sponsored Links
The house looks like it needs bulldozing though I suspect their not allowed to change a roof tile.

They could always hitch a ride in the back of a lorry container back to the land of milk and honey and claim gypo status.
That way they'll get free housing and welfare benefits galore.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Yes, I believe France has got this right...

and it's a shame that we can't do the same. That would solve all the problems of everyone and his son trying their best to get in here.

Sponsored Links
See what happens when people believe the stories in the DM. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome back Dropclanger!
That's very kind of you, but why the wlecome back and why the funny name? And what's it got to do with the thread?
Isn't it you that's dropped a clanger?
You might get a few of these comments. You'll just have to try and ignore them. There was a bloke on here a while back who was a total bell-end. He never posted anything constructive - just trolled the site winding people up and posting bizarre nonsense designed to cause offence. You know the type - thought he knew everything about everything but in fact displayed the intellect of a shrimp. He also left several times and returned under another name but he was so dim her couldn't hide it for more than a few posts and was soon blurting out the same claptrap again. The French flag might lead some to think you are the same person so you'll have to stick it out for a while. (wasn't you was it?)

Well, Jeds, thanks for the heads up, but I tend to be a "take as I find" kind of person, rather than accepting other's opinions.
Although this Dropclanger does seem to have struck a nerve with you and JBR.
I haven't had the pleasure or displeasure of communicating with them yet and I can't find any of their posts. So I only have your opinion, which seems to be biased towards insult, or entreating them to respond. (Is that the action of a troll?)
Looking back, it seems JBR accuses every newcomer of being Dropclanger.
Maybe one day he'll get lucky.
Is he obsessed with this Dropclanger, or does he really miss them?
Or is his obsession to the point that he's obsessively scared of some poster or other?

Fortunately, these trolls seem to have a fairly short life span.

Unfortunately, like Doctor Who, they can regenerate!

Sponsored Links
Back