Have you ever thumped someone?

Sponsored Links
I butted somebody once and knocked him clean out on the floor, sh*t myself as I drove off thinking I might have killed him.
Went straight to the cop shop and reported it and got my story in first.

Sponsored Links
I butted somebody once and knocked him clean out on the floor, sh*t myself as I drove off thinking I might have killed him.
Went straight to the cop shop and reported it and got my story in first.
Were you fired from your job?

Who've you smacked ?
A bloke I shared a rented house with; who did a runner with the automated indoor putting machine which was a gift from my mother. B****rd. :evil: Was provoked and I had warned him several time, to no avail, and it seemed impolite not to see it through.

Also a colleague nearly 20 years ago after a heated debate about lord knows what. We swung for each other and were dragged apart instantly. No harm done and we were good friends for many years afterwards until we drifted apart. Neither of us were sacked.

I've been really close to it a few times but have never actually done it. I have to admit that when I have calmed down, I have always been glad that I didn't.

The closest was when I was once doing some work in a house that had a very drunk tenant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of it. But nor was it the end of the world nor anyone's career.

You know what recent story I'm resurrecting here! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back