Have you ever thumped someone?

Sponsored Links
Of course not. As a peace-loving muslim, I never hit anyone...

just chop their heads off.

(Oops, that's done it!)

Sponsored Links
never actually hit someone,but did turn a sparks into superman for about 5 seconds when i threw him out of the site canteen after he wound a few of us up with constant demands and winging.
he then tried to come back in,so i told him if he did i would lose the plot.
he then said hell get me sacked,so i said well then if you do ill put you in hospital as i will have nothing to lose.this was in front of the site agent aswel.
thought i was history,but it all calmed down,but funnily enough it did sort him out and he became more approachable and less of an ar5e.

Only when I was about eleven and I got into a punching match with a kid at school - real manly punches to the chin. I ended up on top and in a position to thump him really hard but got up and walked off. My jaw was so bruised that I could hardly eat for two days.

In adult life I've lost my rag a few times and treated people to a real rant. Mrs RR once admitted she found me frightening when I ranted so I pretended not to hear and stored that little nugget away for future reference, you never know when you might need to have a rant.

What do say to a wife with two black eyes ?

Nothing (nowt ?) 'cause you already told her twice !

-0-

Sponsored Links
Back