Heating Engineer/New Boiler

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's your reputation boy. It's a darned sight bigger and more widespread than anything else about you!
Thank you, I'm glad my reputation proceeds me. As long as word goes 'round enough, there are always people that are curious to see if it is true or not. As is well know through show-bizz, there is not such thing as bad publicity.

A bunch of petrol station flowers in order there I think. :LOL:

That will do the trick, then you can put this silly business to rest and get on with your marriage.

routine sex

I seem to remember one of my customers sometimes uses that expression.

Otherwise I dont think that I want to get more involved in this discussion.

I am not convinced that any RGIs on the Isle of Wight would want to either after reading all this!

Tony

I'm not intending to get married again. A second-fiddle-playing doormat, good for routine sex and all household duties wifey type married to an egotistical, self-centred, spoilt, manipulative, intellectually challenged, not-worthy-of-the-title man,

Most women don't know when they're well off. :rolleyes: ;)

Ben the "boy" is my worst nightmare and I certainly hope the people who I get quotes from, won't be giving me advice on "swinging"!

Ben the "boy" is my worst nightmare and I certainly hope the people who I get quot
es from, won't be giving me advice on "swinging"!

Well, you did ask: "How do I learn what I need to know?"

Working on the principle that you solve the biggest problems first, your heating related questions rank about #5 judging by what I have read. Could be lower of course.

Just googled psychoanalysts and isle of wight. Looks like you shouldn't have too much difficulty finding some help in that field anyway.

an egotistical, self-centred, spoilt, manipulative, intellectually challenged, not-worthy-of-the-title man, gets to enjoy his life by doing exactly what he wants, when he wants, where he wants,
I keep telling my wife how lucky she is. I'm not ALL of those...

I'm not intending to get married again.
Good for you! My partner was divorced and never wants to marry again. We'll have been together for 20 years in November. We keep joking that we should shout "Don't do it!" when we see weddings.
married to an egotistical, self-centred, spoilt, manipulative, intellectually challenged, not-worthy-of-the-title man, gets to enjoy his life by doing exactly what he wants, when he wants, where he wants
At least he's not an abusive alcoholic.

Good luck with the heating though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back