heatline 24 combi boiler no central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys i have a heatline monza 24 boiler and i have a problem with the heating ,when you put the heating on it stays on for about 5 to 10 mins then the flame goes out and will not be able to restart it for a couple of hours then the same happens all over again,there are no error codes and the pump is running even after the flame has gone out,the dhw runs perfectlyand the boiler is 3 years old
thanks for any advice you can give.

Sponsored Links
check where the plastic pipe fro the boiler that connects into the waste pipework somewhere ( white pipe ), if it goes into a rain water downpipe make sure it is clear of leaves and cr@p or if it goes to under the sink make sure the pipework is clear their as well , so your making sure it is free flowing and not backing up . it is only dripping so don't look for flowing water as such .

hi guys i have a heatline monza 24 boiler and i have a problem with the heating ,when you put the heating on it stays on for about 5 to 10 mins then the flame goes out and will not be able to restart it for a couple of hours then the same happens all over again,there are no error codes and the pump is running even after the flame has gone out,the dhw runs perfectlyand the boiler is 3 years old
thanks for any advice you can give.

Has it been properly serviced by a knowledgeable & experienced RGI??

Unlikely to be a condensate issue if it will give hot water for extended periods at lower temps.

Sounds to me like a restricted flow in the CH system. That might well be a diverter valve problem in the boiler. Or an actual restriction on the CH circuit. Or a wrongly set bypass valve.

Knowing the flow and return temps at the boiler might give a clue.

Tony

Sponsored Links
ok thanks tony i will check the temps of flow and return ,we have flushed the system several times and no difference .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back