Heatline Vizo 24/28 Condensing Combi - DHW Sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I bought a replacement DHW sensor for a Heatline Heatline Vizo 24/28 Condensing Combi Boiler. Looking at the instructions it seems fairly straight forward to replace (famous last words). 1. Isolate the gas and cold water inlets (close levers C (yellow-gas) & D (blue-cold water inlet)). 2. Disconnect from mains electric (is this required?). 3. Turn on hot water taps (faucets) to drain system. 4. Disconnect leads from sensor and remove sensor. 4. Fit sensor and close taps. 5. Open mains water inlet (is this the lever that is used to put more water in the system when the pressure is low or does this just mean open the cold water inlet that I closed in number 1(D)?). 6. Refit leads to sensor and open gas inlet. 7. Reconnect mains electric if required. Is this correct?

Any help you give would be much appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Yes correct i wouldnt bother turning gas off all manufacturers say that and i heve yet to do it, disconnect electric means taking fuse out of spur or plug and checking its electrically dead, and turning on water main means the cold water isolater under boiler (blue) not the filling loop to put pressure into heating system!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back