Help me please? - The premier inn honeywell programmer DAMN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I recently purchased a Honeywell CM67rf from an eBay user on the UK eBay site.

I figured out (with your help) and fitted the servo receiver box... And at the same time, let the seller know I was unhappy that he sold me a cut-down version of the programmer advertised as a CM67rf "supplied to trade" so "no instructions, but can be downloaded from honeywell's site"

I put my hands on a manual to find my model was not just crippled, but severely crippled, no ability to switch between programmed and auto modes, no party mode, no visible clock etc

I left feedback accordingly on eBay and now he is threatening to take legal action against me, and I need to build a case to prove that the premier inn model is different substantially.

Does anyone have any photos of the regular CM67rf with the flap open, showing the buttons and display?

And does anyone know if there is a manual available on honeywells website for this crippled version?

Any other help or info would be appreciated
thanks
Buncey

Sponsored Links
What the hell is the premier inn model :eek:

There are two CM67 rf models. and whats a crippled version.

Y6667C1021
CM67 RF 7 day Programmable
Thermostat complete with batteries,
fixing screws and instructions.

Y6667C1013
CM67 RF 7 day Programmable
Thermostat with optimum start
complete with batteries, fixing screws
and instructions.

The Premier Inn model appears to be a limited run of reduced functionality CM67 hybrids that were produced just for the hotel chain for installation in each bedroom.

Our punter bought one on ebay and now has got themselves in a pickle.

I would just let him take legal action. Don't really have a lot of sympathy with ebay people, can't they just buy things from a shop and pay the extra £10?

Here is a picture of the real one on a quick search of Google;

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Heating-cooling/Other/auction-180826187.htm

So if they were made specifically for the hotel chain, there's a good chance they are nicked.

Ask honeywell if they were sale to the public. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have stayed in a Premier inn recently and i see this model in use there. It doesn't have all the buttons of the regular one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back