Help my Ideal Espirit Boiler has switched off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst washing the dishes i noticed the water was freezing and ran up to check the boiler and to my horror it was off, no letters or lights simply off. Not sure what to do as I have 2 young children and hubby is away. I have changed the fuse but still nothing help needed asap please :(

Sponsored Links
ha, ideal strike again :LOL:

well, if it shares the same pcb as an isar then it will most likely be that but would go through the simple stuff like is it switch on at the fuse spar, is the fuse gone?, what about at the meter?

then it's time to phone in a RGI

yes my gas hod and other electrical stuff is orking and even the switch on the elec board is switched on but the boiler is off nothing :(

Sponsored Links
Hiya

The water pressure is still on 1 bar and i can hear the timer ticking.Sorry whats RGI im all new to this :(

Thanks for your help so far :)

ha, ideal strike again :LOL:

well, if it shares the same pcb as an isar then it will most likely be that but would go through the simple stuff like is it switch on at the fuse spar, is the fuse gone?, what about at the meter?

then it's time to phone in a RGI

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back