Help - what is this called?

Sponsored Links
Balustrade (do a Google image search loads there) I doubt you will get anything like that "Off the shelf" contact a joiner and get a quote for making one up.

It's a pseudo Victorian porch - I'd seriously think about scrapping it - your windows are plastic - maybe some plastic frame and window setup . Look @ those bricks with holes through showing :mad: Give me a 60's box anyday :LOL:

Sponsored Links
This is similar to the balustrading that runs across the front of our Edwardian house.

I needed to replace one of the short sides as it was beyond repair. I found a local joiner's shop and got him to turn a bunch of spindles for me (including a few spares) I then fabricated the 'easy' bits myself - looks as good as new.

Find yourself a local joiner, there are plenty about and they are all happy to do this kind of thing (in my experience)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back