HELP with kguard dvr sha 104 internet setup!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i've been given the kguard sha104 by my uncle who used it for a straight 4 camera setup...being mr forgetful he has lost manual and all software :eek: i've setup the cameras now i wanna setup network/ internet via my home broadband router,i've connected the dvr to my router via the erthernet cable but doesn't show up on the computer/router ,my internet provider has also tried via remote access and with no luck told that me that i should have software so my computer/router will reconize that the dvr is connected,which makes sense!!!
i've been on the kguard sercurity support website and there's no driver software download plus no reply from emails!!!!!!! :(
any ideas
thanks

Sponsored Links
Well, I don't know where you looked but I just looked at the KGuard Security site and found the Manual, FAQ & Solutions and the Driver & Software downloads you want.

Try again.

i should of put that i've seen the manuals and downloads for mobile viewing but where are the downloads for drivers ie: for my router.
thanks for quick reply

Sponsored Links
i should of put that i've seen the manuals and downloads for mobile viewing but where are the downloads for drivers ie: for my router.
thanks for quick reply
Shall we guess the make and model?

As it happens, none needed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back