Here we go again!

If you think dialogue with the terrorists would work, feel free to go over to Syria/Iraq and talk with these ISIS fellah's.
Northern Ireland
South Africa

Two conflicts with 'terrorists' out of a long list that were resolved by dialogue!

Funnily enough the governments involved kept the talks secret for a long time whilst telling their populations otherwise...

But they were internal disputes solved by the areas involved, and then helped with diplomatic interventions by outsiders - not bombing!

Hence my conclusion that we should stay out of areas which we have no right to be in until we can help out peacefully...

But hey we don't even have to go to Iraq/Syria to encounter terrorists...

Because the Foreign Office on friday night issued a worldwide travel warning, saying "tourists were at a risk of attack anywhere as a result of Britain’s intervention in Iraq and Syria."

Now even the simplest on here can understand 'cause and effect' can't they?

Or have I overestimated the intelligence of some? - yet again!

Dialogue with terrorists in northern Ireland achieved very little.
The cranberries song zombie achieved a million times more.
Shortly after the song was released the guns fell silent.

Sponsored Links
And why the rolly eyes again - find me a poster on here who doesn't think Bliar shouldn't be strung up - is it because you just want to stifle any debate?
It is because your already very weak 'argument' in this discussion is dissolving in front of our very eyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

'Our'?

Oh, I presume you mean you and Roguehanger & Co. :LOL:

To Ellal:

And since you haven't made your position clear, it appears that you are another one who is actually incapable of intelligent debate :rolleyes:

But you now have your chance to astound us with your wisdom :LOL:

On the basis that your posts seem to consist of 95% abuse of other posters I'm pretty sure that I know who isn't capable of intelligent debate.

Your solution, it would seem, is to do nothing. Out of interest, when would you be spurred into action? Do you draw a line anywhere or is there a set of circumstances where you would feel obliged to intervene?

Your challenge is to post without emoticons or abuse - feel ready for a debate?

Page 1

Just how many people will be slaughtered / enslaved / raped, under your diplomacy?
That's all I asked.

As I said, you are fearful of debate - you just post, then abuse.

newboy";p="3206796 said:
And since you haven't made your position clear, it appears that you are another one who is actually incapable of intelligent debate :rolleyes:
He can't commit to a sensible answer without abuse.

But you now have your chance to astound us with your wisdom :LOL:
........... and you are going to start when?

On the basis that your posts seem to consist of 95% abuse of other posters I'm pretty sure that I know who isn't capable of intelligent debate.
On the basis that he / she lives in OUR country and still supports his backpacker mates.

Your solution, it would seem, is to do nothing. Out of interest, when would you be spurred into action? Do you draw a line anywhere or is there a set of circumstances where you would feel obliged to intervene?
Too myopic

Your challenge is to post without emoticons or abuse - feel ready for a debate?
Not without abuse - he/she isn't capable

Just how many people will be slaughtered / enslaved / raped, under your diplomacy?
That's all I asked.

As I said, you are fearful of debate - you just post, then abuse.
Are you expecting a sensible answer?

Sponsored Links
But hey, the military industrial complex gets to make even more money ;)

Sorry I have to ask - whose military industrial complex is getting more money?

The British armed forces have been slowly getting smaller and smaller over the years, and the industries supporting them have experienced a similar decline.
So if all this business in the middle east is just a huge con to put money in the pockets of the industries that sell arms, they seem to be going about it the wrong way.
America spends more money on "defence"than the UK, Russia, and China combined, they have 1000's of new tanks they don't need parked on disused runways across America all because the weapons manufacturers fill the election coffers of key politicians with millions of dollars.

Back