Here we go again!

How are we being the Western bullies?

I am confused by your allegations.
The confusion is in your inabilty to read :rolleyes:

And having a quasi western bully in its midst will prolong the process until Israel also believes in a peaceful solution...

Obviously I can read, maybe my confusion is in your ramblings.

I interpret 'being told' and 'imposing' to be bully boy tactics and these you accuse the 'West' of doing, which it isn't really.
You claim to be able to read...

If that is true it is patently obvious you don't understand the words directly in front of you :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
How are we being the Western bullies?

I am confused by your allegations.
The confusion is in your inabilty to read :rolleyes:

And having a quasi western bully in its midst will prolong the process until Israel also believes in a peaceful solution...

Obviously I can read, maybe my confusion is in your ramblings.

I interpret 'being told' and 'imposing' to be bully boy tactics and these you accuse the 'West' of doing, which it isn't really.
You claim to be able to read...

If that is true it is patently obvious you don't understand the words directly in front of you :rolleyes:

Thank God the decisions aren't made by you and your ilk, enough damage has been caused, already.

I have the ability to realise that the western way of life is as despised in certain places
Have you considered that the western way of life is despised by a minority that objects to the free speech and civil liberties that are a major part of the western way of life.

That same minority invariable rule by oppression and threat to induce fear into the general population, a fear that prevents them having free speech and civil liberties.

Do western governments behead their own civilians in order to prove their threats are genuine and prove that those who oppose them will be dealt with.

I do not know what religion if any you have and do not care as you have freedom to follow that religion in the UK. If you move and live in some other countries you may have to change religion or face a life of fear of attack from those rule that country by fear.

Yes there are attacks on religions in the UK but they are illegal and the people who control the UK will seek out and punish the attackers. In some other countries the rulers, the vicious in-human thugs who behead woman and children will support the attackers.

Sponsored Links
I do enjoy opening GD and getting my regular dose of laughter provided by those who are so ignorant that they don't know how many others are doing the same :LOL:

But maybe you ignorant bunch could gather up your collective brain cell and answer the following...

How come if we have been bombing the hell out of whoever is the enemy of the month are we told year after year that we will be 'at war for decades/generations'?

And what good has the current approach actually done?

"Thank God the decisions aren't made by you and your ilk, enough damage has been caused, already."

Enough damage has been indeed already been done - not by 'your ilk' of course because you lot are too happy to cry 'war' but if push came to shove I'd wager you are a collective bunch of pussies were you ever asked to go fight that 'war' you crave!

How come if we have been bombing the hell out of whoever is the enemy of the month are we told year after year that we will be 'at war for decades/generations'?
We haven't been "bombing the hell out of" anyone. Almost every action against the terrorist sites has been a compact surgical strike targeting active terrorists and / or their assets. The civilian casualties are invariably due to the terrorists callously using civilians as human shields.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I do enjoy opening GD and getting my regular dose of laughter provided by those who are so ignorant that they don't know how many others are doing the same :LOL:

But maybe you ignorant bunch could gather up your collective brain cell and answer the following...

"Thank God the decisions aren't made by you and your ilk, enough damage has been caused, already."

Enough damage has been indeed already been done - not by 'your ilk' of course because you lot are too happy to cry 'war' but if push came to shove I'd wager you are a collective bunch of pussies were you ever asked to go fight that 'war' you crave!

People like you, those willing to cry racism in order to censor opinions are the reason the likes of Rotherham go unreported. People are scared of being labelled by those like you.

Now go and polish your sandals and feed your camel.

Like the irony?

People like you, those willing to cry racism in order to censor opinions are the reason the likes of Rotherham go unreported. People are scared of being labelled by those like you.

Like the irony?
Wow...

An extra dose of laughter today provided by the latest GD village idiot :LOL:

Like the irony?
Wow...

An extra dose of laughter today provided by the latest GD village idiot :LOL:

Lol.

Like the irony?

It's a shame that we have to listen to Ella and people like him. Obviously, I for one take very little notice of his ramblings.

I have a dream (!) that one day no-one will take any notice of accusations of 'racism' because it will have been used so very often.

ellal";p="3207897 said:
Care to show us where we have made an improvement by intervention

I don't know whether this report is correct or not. http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/09/02/isiss-cruelty-toward-women-gets-scant-attention/

Supposing this may be correct at least to some extent you are perfectly ok with just letting them get on with it?
It may have escaped your attention but in the last 100 years there were a couple of events in Europe where far more atrocities were carried out...

From that came a way of sorting differences out peacefully...
What utter rubbish!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/0/ww1/25403869
http://worldwar2.org.uk/when-did-world-war-2-finish

The middle east has to do the same without the west telling them how to do it!
They don't appear to have the same level of intelligence - Islamic thugs

In the long run the people will win out, but all we are doing at present is keeping the pot of death stirring in order to enable vested interests to make a killing - literally and figuratively!
In the long run, the people that live under such a barbaric regime will always call out for help. Strange how so many live the life of Westerners.

Having had the good fortune to have been widely travelled, I have the ability to realise that the western way of life is as despised in certain places as much as the west appears to despise their enemies...
I have travelled widely too and the main concensus of opinion is that Islam is not the faith of peace, having read the carp book Koran that advocates death to non Muslims, yet many of the faith still want to live the Western ideal way

Until the ignorance is lifted on all sides, this conflict will go on...
Until Islam gets into the 21st century, nothing will change.

So if the area has to undergo turmoil in order to get whatever order it decides on then so be it!
So, in your ideal world, what turmoil would that be? All the Westerners leave your ideal country and leave the indigenous population to create even more mayhem. Strange that many so called Islamic countries want to embrace the Western way of life.

2 bombs dropped on japan and the conflict is over.
Simples.
Even the staunch followers of the ancient code of bushido realised obliteration is not a good option.

but if push came to shove I'd wager you are a collective bunch of pussies were you ever asked to go fight that 'war' you crave!

And by the same token, if these Islamist fanatics came over to this country and waged war, you'd be the first one on the street waving your "white flag" at the religion of supposed peace. First in the queue to be "converted" to this sub-human, intolerant, oppressive excuse of a religion.

Sponsored Links
Back