Here we go again!

Because of you and your frothing at the mouth ilk,
Such diplomatic language is counter-productive.
Save it for those who use it against you.

real terrorists go on with their business whilst the innocent 'easy targets' are paraded in front of you as supposed terrorists to assuage your carefully stoked fears…
So, you are saying the authorities (in whom I have little confidence) ignore the 'real terrorists' and pick on innocent people who will be acquitted because they like being made to look like fools?

They must be even more stupid than we think.

Or - I've been to Gauntanamo; they're after me; I'll go to Syria; that won't look suspicious.

If you want to find a needle in a haystack here's a clue - don't build the haystack any bigger!
I thought you believed they weren't looking for the needles.
Perhaps all the (public) needles sound the same.

Sponsored Links
ella wrote

"I have continually denounced all violence from whatever source it comes from..."

Er no you haven't.

So, you are saying the authorities (in whom I have little confidence) ignore the 'real terrorists' and pick on innocent people who will be acquitted because they like being made to look like fools?
They are not fools...

Because they want to be seen to be 'doing something' in order to perpetuate their rule with the 'politics of fear'...

And they obviously think they can get away with it if the ignorance of various posters here is anything to go by ;)

Or - I've been to Gauntanamo; they're after me; I'll go to Syria; that won't look suspicious.
But innocent on all counts despite years of imprisonment...

Would you accept restrictions on your freedom for no reason?

Sponsored Links
How are we being the Western bullies?

I am confused by your allegations.
The confusion is in your inabilty to read :rolleyes:

And having a quasi western bully in its midst will prolong the process until Israel also believes in a peaceful solution...

What has Israel got to do with Syria?

Last time I checked Israel hadn't invaded Syria. What planet are you on?

Are you actually so dumb that you think the middle east would be peaceful if Israel didn't exist?

2% of our oil now comes from the middle east so our vested interests in the middle east in that respect are diminishing fast.
The reason Assad is being targeted for removal by the West is because he is seen as a threat to Israel, his support for the Palestinians and Hezbollah in Lebanon have made him a prime target for regime change.
The claim that Assad has to be removed because he is a "brutal dictator" is false as the Americans or British have never had any problems before when it came to doing deals with dictators, Russia and Iran support Syria that is why they are also demonised by western propaganda.
Go back to 9/11 and the "War on terror" nonsense from Bush and Blair, the twin towers were attacked by Islamic fundamentalists with connections to Saudi Arabia, yet who was targeted for regime change , none other than old Saddam who may have been a dictator but he was never a supporter of Islamic fundamentalism in any shape or form, it appears that Saddam was a threat to Israel by his logistical and financial support for Palestinians, so that is why he had to go.
The argument that Western intervention in the middle East is all about oil is only partly true, the main reason for intervention is about security for Israel, if you are a non democratic country in the middle east who are not considered a threat to Israel you can survive but if you are a non democratic country who is considered a threat to Israel you will be targeted with demonising propaganda, sanctions and finally armed overthrow by Western backed proxies.

They are not fools…
That is how they look to me.

Because they want to be seen to be 'doing something' in order to perpetuate their rule with the 'politics of fear'…
Would not catching some of the 'real terrorists' - to which you referred and therefore admit exist - be a good idea then instead of innocent people.

And they obviously think they can get away with it if the ignorance of various posters here is anything to go by ;)
Get away with what?
Arresting innocent people for no reason?

But innocent on all counts despite years of imprisonment...
Would you accept restrictions on your freedom for no reason?
I think I may have to admit to being as stupid as you think for I am having difficulty following your reasoning.

Were I arrested and sent to Guantanamo I would have no choice but to accept it.
Obviously I would not like it but then when released I might think twice about visiting the latest hotspot unless, of course, I wished to taunt the authorities for publicity purposes.

I believe the CPS said there was insufficient evidence (some evidence then?) to secure a conviction; is that innocent on all counts?
Even not guilty after a fair trial in our system does not mean innocent.

Some people just seem to attract controversy through no fault of their own.

Were I arrested and sent to Guantanamo I would have no choice but to accept it.
Obviously I would not like it but then when released I might think twice about visiting the latest hotspot unless, of course, I wished to taunt the authorities for publicity purposes.

I believe the CPS said there was insufficient evidence (some evidence then?) to secure a conviction; is that innocent on all counts?

Some people just seem to attract controversy through no fault of their own.
Funnily enough he told the UK authorities where he was going beforehand (even though he didn't have to), but also funnily enough this information wasn't passed on when he was arrested ;)

So which bit of this don't you get?

"Police sources said the decision to halt the prosecution was taken following the receipt of intelligence material two months ago, while the Crown Prosecution Service said in a statement: “If we had been made aware of all of this information at the time of charging, we would not have charged.”

So no offence was ever committed - this was simply an attempt to 'get back' at someone who had been arrested and tortured previously for also committing no offence at that time as well and who had to be paid off for his mistreatment by the US/UK....

So you are right in one respect - through no fault of his own!
I suggest you re-read that statement...

Because someone may one day accuse you of something you hadn't done...

But hey, you won't mind that people might think that there's no smoke without fire will you :rolleyes:

So no offence was ever committed
By your logic if no prosecution is made then no offence was committed. So if your house was burgled but no prosecution resulted then you would agree that no offence had been committed, that your house had not been burgled.

Many offences occur yet there is in-sufficient evidence to ensure a conviction so the expense of a prosecution is saved until such time as evidence is sufficient to have a reasonable chance of convincing a jury of the person's guilt.

The people you seem to support do not follow that form of justice. They act on rumour and act as judge and jury before they hand down a sentence. Often that is an execution carried out on the spot and by barbaric methods.

Isn't it better that a few bad guys escape prosecution rather than a few innocents having their throats cut.

Accepting what you say the only conclusion is that the authorities are even worse than I thought.

By your logic if no prosecution is made then no offence was committed. So if your house was burgled but no prosecution resulted then you would agree that no offence had been committed, that your house had not been burgled.
Here's a little clue for you regarding crime and punishment...

Firstly you have to work out if a crime has been committed, and then to prosecute/convict the perpetrator...

In this case there was no crime committed and thus no perpetrator...

Which bit of that don't you understand? :rolleyes:

Accepting what you say the only conclusion is that the authorities are even worse than I thought.
Bingo...

The terrorism case against former Guantánamo inmate Moazzam Begg collapsed after MI5 belatedly gave police and prosecutors a series of documents that detailed the agency’s extensive contacts with him before and after his trips to Syria, the Guardian has learned.

The documents included minutes of meetings that MI5 officers and lawyers held with Begg, at which he discussed his travel plans and explained he was assisting opposition fighters in their war against Bashar al-Assad’s regime.

On seeing the material, Crown prosecutors realised it corroborated Begg’s defence case: he insists he was always perfectly candid with MI5, and says the agency assured him no attempt would be made to hinder him if he wanted to return to Syria.
Hopefully you have now become enlightened ;)

However there are plenty of cases where the evidence will never be known as we now have secret courts in the UK where not even an accused person's lawyer can see the evidence...

Makes you proud to be british doesn't it! :evil:

That will be the sharia secret courts then where the so called justice of female genitial mutilation, honour killings, beatings, gang rapings etc etc are meted out.
You sick fcks.

Does that make you proud to be a ********?

Sponsored Links
Back