Here ya go GD faithful....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've always said our home grown scroungers cost us more than our Euro cousins.....read me.

No doubt the figures will be massaged and disputed by both sides but the story can not and has not been ignored. Hot national news topic of the day.

I guess the GDK (Klan) will turn their attention to more far reaching shores now I guess.

Sponsored Links
Good link.

"The University College London (UCL) report revealed European immigrants made a positive financial contribution of £4.4bn to the UK between 1995 and 2011."

Immigration Minister James Brokenshire told Sky News the focus of the report was too narrow and not up-to-date. He said: "In respect of the time period that it talks to, it ends in 2011 whereas we have seen the pressure from EU migration - net migration, those who are coming versus those who are going out - over the course of the last 18 months it has more than doubled during that period.

"It also does not take into account pressure on schools, roads, housing services, those things that really matter to people in their communities."

UKIP Migration spokesman MEP Steven Woolfe, said: "What this study doesn't do is to show what wealth our own people could have generated if they weren't subjected to wage-reducing, employment-displacing mass immigration from the EU. Nor does it truly take into account the opportunity costs to the UK of substituting large sections of Britain's workforce with migrant labour."

Responding to the report, chairman of the MigrationWatch UK think tank Sir Andrew Green said: "This report confirms that immigration as a whole has cost up to £150bn in the last 17 years.

"As for recent European migrants, even on their own figures - which we dispute - their contribution to the exchequer amounts to less than £1 a week per head of our population."

Sponsored Links
I've always said our home grown scroungers cost us more than our Euro cousins.....read me.

No doubt the figures will be massaged and disputed by both sides but the story can not and has not been ignored. Hot national news topic of the day.

I guess the GDK (Klan) will turn their attention to more far reaching shores now I guess.

A typical post from one of the 'conditioned'.

I agree that the majority of Eastern Europeans work and contribute towards our economy, but, they need housing, schools, hospitals, fuels, doctors, transport etc, and at a pound a head per week, is it worth it?

Interesting report though. Mr Farage is obviously having an impact to prompt such a response.

Serious question - at which hourly rate would you say "Fook that - I'm not working for that!"
Serious!
You've got to be a in a larf!

You honestly believe that some of our third and fourth generation, sink estate scroungers would actually consider working?

I work for myself and have been in a position where I have worked for decent profit but have also been in a position where I have worked at a loss. Ho hum.

What seems to be overlooked when looking at the contribution to our economy made by EU migrants, is the fact that a lot of the money they earn gets sent to their home countries. A Brit worker may cost a bit more to employ, but 100% of his salary will be spent here.

Have they also factored in the benefits paid to EU migrants that are also exported? Eg. child benefit paid to migrants for kids that have never eveb set foot in The UK.

As usual, nosef.all just sees the headlines and questionable statistics.

Serious question - at which hourly rate would you say "Fook that - I'm not working for that!"
Serious!
You've got to be a in a larf!

You honestly believe that some of our third and fourth generation, sink estate scroungers would actually consider working?

I work for myself and have been in a position where I have worked for decent profit but have also been in a position where I have worked at a loss. Ho hum.

I do not deny there are millions (?) of natives who have no concept of work.

I do not doubt you have worked for a loss. You can roll with that, if you're still in net profit / 17, and living with mum and dad.

What age are you? 40? At what rate would you say "No thanks."?

You have to roll with the punches. There are few in the building trade who did not have to grovel and suck up shoite when things started going South in 2008.

I don't think saying "no thanks" is in my vocabulary. However having worked my socks off for the past 32 years, I have earned the right to politely turn down jobs when customers think they now the costs better than me.

Any monies sent out of the country, is an overall loss to the gross pot.
Yeah, I guess that would have to include the billions we spend on holidays abroad too eh?

:rolleyes: People living in this country should contribute. Tax is tax. What about our tourism; landmarks, restaurants, our trades people etc? I spend 2 weeks of the year abroad. In that time, I buy local, drink local - I spend my money in the country I am in.

All the money earned here by our foreign 'friends' is sent back 52 weeks of every year. Why? To fund them when they pizz off back to their nest egg... all done though our decent wages system.

If this country is so great, make a LIFE here and stay.

Any monies sent out of the country, is an overall loss to the gross pot.
Yeah, I guess that would have to include the billions we spend on holidays abroad too eh?

Yeah, At least we all have that choice to make.
I don't remember having any choice over unregulated immigration.

Why do you think it's Great Britain they make for, and not France for example.

You have to roll with the punches. There are few in the building trade who did not have to grovel and suck up shoite when things started going South in 2008.

I don't think saying "no thanks" is in my vocabulary. However having worked my socks off for the past 32 years, I have earned the right to politely turn down jobs when customers think they now the costs better than me.

Fair play to you for having put the time in when the going was good, to cover the tough. So you have the luxury of turning down "working below cost".
Having "worked your socks off for 32 years", you have made your position clear - there is a rate at which you will now say "No, thank you." So what is it?

Sponsored Links
Back