Here ya go GD faithful....

Sponsored Links
I do enjoy it when these news stories emerge so I can watch the klan squirm. A bit like when I was proved correct when that bloke ate his beloved dog. :LOL:

Bless. You live it up. You're only young once. :LOL:

And the polytwitcians have been very quite about that little revelation haven't they. Oh, and so has nosey :LOL:
On the contrary, I find the figures as alarming as anyone else.

However, the gist of my post i.e.....
I've always said our home grown scroungers cost us more than our Euro cousins..
was to ruffle a few feathers regards the GDK's incessant dig at our Euro neighbours whilst ignoring the fact that our own born and bred scroungers cost our country more.

Blinkered, bigoted, selective and abhorrent - sums up the GDK.

Oh and a wee bit thick.

I do enjoy it when these news stories emerge so I can watch the klan squirm. A bit like when I was proved correct when that bloke ate his beloved dog. :LOL:

I don't think anyone is denying that our home grown scroungers cost us plenty of dosh but that doesn't make immigration woes ok.

Anyway thanks for the post nosebag. Now go back to photographing your korma and posting it on facebook

but non EU migrants make a negative contribution of £118bn

That figure refers to anyone who arrived after, I think, 1950. On that basis quite a few are probably pensioners now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29910497 Scroll down to the graph titled Tax Revenue minus Public Spending

I thought I heard the German on BBC say over the last 17 years. And he did.

Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years, a new report has shown.

The major academic study also found, however, that recent immigration from Europe – driven by the surge in arrivals from eastern European – gave the economy a £4.4 billion boost over the same period.

Experts from University College London also said native Britons made a negative contribution of £591 billion over the 17 years – because of the country’s massive deficit.

The report analysed figures from 1995 to 2011, during most of which the Labour government was pursuing vigorously pro-immigration policies.

Now what they didn't tell us is how many immigrants cost us £120 billion and many British doleights cost us £591 Billion.

Got the numbers for us nosey?

Sponsored Links

Inadequates get their jollies and boost their flagging egos in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways. :rolleyes:

Not getting enough nosey? :LOL:

Noseall is right, EU immigrants are not the issue, immigration in total is.

The unemployed, and low wage workers cost the economy. They will cost more in services in their lifetime than they will pay in tax.

It's called the welfare state, and in itself is a good thing.

Immigrants are a benifit when there is a lack of low paid laborours, they are a cost when there are more low paid labourours than jobs.

They might not be a direct cost, and it is not their fault. But they remove any pressure to actually tackle the under and unemployment issue we face.

And when housing costs are rising far higher than wages, I don't see the benifit of large numbers of immigrants.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
A clear and concise explanation with which I compeletely agree.

The only people we should allow to immigrate are those with skills or abilities of which the country is in short supply.

Sponsored Links
Back