Here's a man speaking from experience

Sponsored Links
He was there, was he?
He experienced it all, did he?

Sponsored Links
It's in the newspaper, so it must be true.

Isn't that sooey's point?

Mind you, I'm not sure that's an Italian. He looks more like a native American to me.

If you want to know his political agenda, you can look him up
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nalist-European-Union-Germany-Brexit-Italexit

He has a lot in common with Boris.

Yes as said he doesn't like the EU. Does that mean the EU dictators didn't force that change of PM in his country, or that they were right to do so ? Nigel Farage for one would disagree with that point of view.

Nigel Farage for one would disagree with that point of view.
Is he still around?
Is he still collecting his salary and not turning up for work?

I bet the EU parliament will be glad to see the back of him.

Just think how much weaker will the right wing parties be in the EU after the big mouthed abusive one has gone, (although he's probably already gone, just still collecting his salary)

How much expenses does he claim for not turning up to work?

Is he still around?

Just think how much weaker will the right wing parties be in the EU after the big mouthed abusive one has gone, (although he's probably already gone, just still collecting his salary)

He's doing his work very well indeed, as shown by the brexit result. He's still an mep and will still be keeping his beady eye on what's going on with those totalitarian bstrds between now and brexit so don't worry about that.

Is he still around?

He's doing his work very well indeed, as shown by the brexit result. He's still an mep and will still be keeping his beady eye on what's going on with those totalitarian bstrds between now and brexit so don't worry about that.
You mean by not turning up and continuing to collect his salary.

He turned up for this session

That was over a month ago, you fool.
He's not been seen since the few days after the referendum!

You've probably posted it multiple times. If you haven't others have.

Did you get the bit about Schultz telling the EU parliament not behave like yobs, not to behave like UKIP, (about 4.45 in.)
Farage was then told he can't insult the EU MPs like he did.
Did you watch it until the end and see the boos and catcalls he received?

Did you get the bit about him telling them they were in denial over the failing euro?
Did you get the bit where he told them about the impoverishment they have caused in the southern European countries with their euro project?
Did you get the bit where he told them they were undemocratic for the way they ignored the results in the Dutch and French votes and carried on regardless?
Did you get the bit were he called them undemocratic for making the Irish have another vote when they didn't like the result of the first one?
Did you get the bit where he called Merkels unilateral decision to invite all and sundry to come to Germany the most disastrous decision since
the war?
More importantly, did you learn anything? You should have.
Did you get the bit about Schultz telling the EU parliament not behave like yobs, not to behave like UKIP, (about 4.45 in.)
Did you watch it until the end and see the boos and catcalls he received?

Indeed I did, they obviously didn't take much notice of that clown Schultz either did they?

That was over a month ago, you fool.
He's not been seen since the few days after the referendum!
He's got other fish to fry, as well as keeping his beady eye on the brexit process he has said he will do what he can to help the other anti EU parties throughout Europe, thereby helping to finish this expensive disastrous for the people of Europe project once and for all hopefully. More power to him.
Plus after the amount of time and effort this man has put in to get to the point of the brexit result he absolutely deserves as long a holiday as feels the need for.

Sponsored Links
Back