jhb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
new topic. general car hi how can i wire a set of spot lights on my honda jazz
i have a little noelage about auto wiring .a new menber
thanks jhb :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Why do you want spotlights on your car? So you can go around blinding everyone? Do your headlights not work properly? Do you know the regs on road lighting? Given you know very little about car wiring, and probably very little about road lighting regs, have them professionally fitted and aimed properly - at the ground.

I've driven a Jazz - very nice car. Dont spoil it with silly lights.

crafty1289 said:
Why do you want spotlights on your car? So you can go around blinding everyone? Do your headlights not work properly? Do you know the regs on road lighting? Given you know very little about car wiring, and probably very little about road lighting regs, have them professionally fitted and aimed properly - at the ground.

I've driven a Jazz - very nice car. Dont spoil it with silly lights.

:eek: dont nead to blind other drivers but
but bmw and the licks blind me .so spots lights it is
i will go to a garage and get sume fitted
but whot to fit
thanks jhb

Sponsored Links
budgie69 said:
i agree, dont use spotlights..

Me too. If your mainbeams don't light the road far enough ahead, you're driving too fast!

You have at least three options (assuming you mean after market lights?)

1. If you want them on a new switch then fit the switch and find a spare fuse gang at the fuse box, preferably switched by the ignition switch. Feed the switch and then the lights using appropriately rated parts.

2. Switched with existing circuit on dipped H/lights.

3. Ditto with main beam. (illegal I think)

For 2 and 3 you could just fit the lights and then use scotch locks to break into the appropriate circuit. Very bodgy but it will work though a bit of ohms law wouldn't go amiss to check if your Honda wiring system is up to the extra heat. I assume you're thinking of entering Le Mans as a privateer?

Back