Honeywell Accenta G4 with honeywell AG6 sounder/strobe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, having problems wiring up sounder/strobe to alarm panel.
The problem is in the instructions supplied the control panel connections are marked up as D A B STROBE- T And the connections in the sounder/ strobe are marked TR- V- ST- V+ S- Seems strange that the same manufacturer mark two compatible items with different connection names.
The strobe/sounder box does have the two flashing led's working but that is it, no flashing strobe, no sounder on activation.

Any help greatly received. Jim

Sponsored Links
D A B STROBE- T
12V 0V Bell Trigger Strobe trigger Tamper
V+ V- S- ST- TR-

There is usually connections explained in the manuals for the panel for common configs also in the sounders manual.

Thanks for the help, just carried this out as previous email. Well before I had the comfort LED's flashing now I have one LED on the right hand side of the sounder/strobe panel sitting stationary ! Do I need to put the link back in ? Totally lost now and the instructions don't really help me...."

Sponsored Links
I would post pictures of your connectiosn on here and look at the manuals as they should advise on connections and led indications.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back