Honeywell Rondostat HR20 repair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello ... (first post so excuse errors, etc).

I have a Rondostat HR20 displaying the E3 error code (motor cannot be moved). Has anyone come across this problem? Is there an easy fix for un-jamming the motor? Failing something simple - has anyone managed to dis-assemble one of these to get to the motor? I've a feeling you need to prise off the blue control ring but don't want to get the big screwdriver out yet!

Cheers ...

Sponsored Links
No experience of these TBH but can you decouple it from the valve body to see if it will motor OK without having to push the valve pin, which could have seized.

Thanks for comments. Found a photo on internet that confirmed top is just 'prise off' and was then able to free motor. Valve working OK now.

Not sure where you can get these for £20 - cheapest I've seen on e-bay is £24 + 6 delivery (£30).

Cheers ...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back