honeywell T6360 room stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quickie "I think" anyone wired one of these stats to a combi boiler.
I have taken the loop out of the boiler block terminals 1 and 2 and need to connect from boiler to stat, any advice would be well recieved.

Sponsored Links
What advice do you want?

What boiler type is it and are you holding a manufactures (boiler) wiring plan?

One tip is to connect the stat local to the boiler, just to check it opperates correctly.

Playing with the dial, with the CH on should activate / de-activate the ch when dialing up and below room temp.

Ok, what i have done already is connect live(brown) and neutral(blue) to the boiler terminal block where I took the loop out and now going to the room stat connections I have, earth, 1,2,3,4 the diagram is telling me to connect neutral to 3 and connect live to terminal 1, but this is not working :cry:

Dont have a stat in fron tof me, but from what i remember,
1 is live

2 is neutral

3 is switch live

4 not normallly used

Sponsored Links
Just a quickie "I think" anyone wired one of these stats to a combi boiler.
I have taken the loop out of the boiler block terminals 1 and 2 and need to connect from boiler to stat, any advice would be well recieved.

I'm assuming the loop is the pair of boiler terminals normally connected together for heating demand when there is no thermostat fitted.
In which case one wire will be (permanent) Live and the other Switched Live.
( do you have a multimeter or mains tester screwdriver? )

The Live should go to terminal 1 of the thermostat and the Switched Live to terminal 3. This should now operate the boiler but for safety if an earth connection is provided it should be connected and if you supply a neutral feed to the thermostat terminal 2 it will work better.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back