hotpoint aquarius wf240 flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On/off button flashing rapidly along with flashes on the top left button-energy saver.

I had it apart and couldn't find any problem.

I turned it off and pressed the start button immeadiately after turning power back on and managed to force it to work.

Less than 2 years old and has been repaired once already... I have had too many Hotpoints go wrong far too soon.. I understand they also make Indisit and Zanussi so I will not be buying any of those brands in future.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I use Hotpoint and have done for 28 years, no major problems, I find most are fairly simple to repair unless its the drum bearings, HOTPOINT is not related to Zanussi, Hotpoint, Creda, Indesit, Ariston are all the one company, Zanussi, Electrolux, AEG, Tricity Bendix are all the one company. Working in the Industry I find Hotpoint simple and cheap to repair, Zanussi are simple but a bit more expensive to repair.
I can recommend the Hotpoint Aqualtis Machine, very quiet, and good size drum.
Regards
Jim

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back