Hotpoint Aquarius wf560 led 1 and led 2...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washer is doing nothing when I switch it on except the power light and the led 1 and 2 are lit up. Not flashing.
I've removed the black rubber filter hosing and removed some debris.
Put everything back together but it still wont work and the lights are still illuminated.
Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Remove the lid and unplug the lead that's on the top consol panel for 5 mins and also unplug mc from the socket. If that don't work the buttons could be jammed in.

Tried unplugging the control panel for ten mins but STILL the lights are illuminated.
Removed the pump also and that was clear.
It doesn't feel like the buttons are stuck either.

Did you unplug the machine from the wall socket as well.

Sponsored Links
Both need to be unplugged to allow it to discharge. Consol plug wire and mains plug for 10 mins. Let me know what happens when you plug it back in.

I've plugged it back in, power light is still flashing and LED 1 and 2 are lit

In that case the top pcb is faulty.

what exactly is the PCB? sorry i have not much clue (obviously) with washing machines.

It's the top board behind the consol panel. Cost is about 80.00. But if you call hotpoint they will fix it all in parts and labour 105.00 that's you best bet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back