Hotpoint WD420 Aquarius

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This machjine has started to leak from the inlet on the powder tray during a spin cycle. The water spews from the large pipe connecting the tray to the drum. Its not so bad on a slow spin but on fast spin its time to clean the kitchen floor again !!

The pipes look ok however I was trying to locate a filter and cant :?:

any ideas welcome
thanks

Sponsored Links
Remove rear White cover and you will see a black cup with a jubilee clip round it Remove and clear rubbish

Thanks for the info. Now that I've done that can you advise on the location of the outlet hose from the powder tray. There is a small diameter plastic tube and a rather larger outlet fitting. Is this right or am I trying to connect to the wrong fitting.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Wot u mean from the sump at the back. the outlet tube from the dispenser is at the front.

Sponsored Links
At the back of the dispenser there is a clear tube that travels around the side of the drum to the ball filter connection at the bottom. On the dispenser itself there is a fitting and a circular red connection block. The tubing diameter looks too small for the fitting and the clip to attach it is also too small. I am finding it a bit confusing

That clear tube fits on the stalk of the red presure switch. It is a tight fit. It the goes to the White chamber on the sump there's a stalk it goes on to again a tight fit

Many thanks for the info. I should've paid attention when disconnecting the tube but it is all back together now and the first wash is in.

Cant thank you enough :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back