Hotpoint WF302P error codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all... My Hotpoint WF320P has come up with the following

On/Off light flashing fast, wash enhance light flashing, it also sounds like the pump continues running after the machine is apparently empty

I've cleaned the filter, checked all the pipework to the drain is clear and tapped the pressure sensor but I'm afraid that about exhausts my level of expertise and haven't been able to understand how to read the fault codes found elsewhere on this site :(

Hoping one of you can help please

Sponsored Links
Having dug a little deeper it seems this is a heater relay fault? Has me a little puzzled though as I'm not trying to heat up anything and it's also happening when I try a spin only cycle :confused:

Sponsored Links
Any ideas why this would flag up as a fault even though I'm not using heat though? It's got me a little confused :( :oops:

Heater relay is jammed , the mc does a series of tests and if it's got a fault on anything it will thow up a error code. Cheap electronics.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back