Hotpoint Wmf760- Drippy valve??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I Have a Hotpoint wmf760 washing machine which appears to be dripping from (in my opinion) the plastic part betwwen the inlet valve and the pipe thats connected to the cold water supply.

I have previously removed the inlet valve with said attachment on the end and tried to tighten it (threaded) and failed? presumably this is a separate componant and is tightenable?? :confused:

valve.jpg

advice please?

Sponsored Links
No it will not tighten up you will have to replace the valve.

i presume the bit screwed on the end is just an extention piece? that was the bit that was confusing me. as inlets availible to buy online seem to be shorter.

U can buy them but some of them depending on serial no and commercial code they could be the whole dispenser. Post all the model number serial no and cc in the door trim.

Sponsored Links
stupid question no3

where can i find the numbers you are after?

theres a sticker on the back of the machine with "IPX4" and "Type:EB2000TRF" and on the back of the door "54717" and "806060140" if they are any use?

feeling stupid right now :LOL:

That's the numbers. They are on the door and at the rear. Part number you need is 1604485. That's the whole top of the dispenser valves are not sold as a separate item. Cost 25.52 from hotpoint, google / eBay could be cheaper.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back