How are you planning to vote?

Who are you planning to vote for? (Listed in alphabetical order)

• Conservative

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Green Party

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Scottish Green Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UKIP

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • I won't be voting / I will spoil my ballot paper

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just interested to see how folk are intending to vote, and then compare it with the actual result in a few weeks.

Sponsored Links
One option is a 'spoil vote' - ie those who do turn out but deliberately spoil their vote to show their frustration with the existing political process.

Sponsored Links
Have added other. This is the maximum number of options the forum will allow, so I've had to combine no vote and spoilt paper into one option.

Since you have omitted to include ISIS, I'll just have to work out which of the mainstream parties will bring about my preferred option by increasing immigration tenfold :mrgreen:

I suspect that the third and fourth on the list might do that.

Perhaps the SNP would also encourage more immigration into Scotland, unless you're English.

Since you have omitted to include ISIS, I'll just have to work out which of the mainstream parties will bring about my preferred option by increasing immigration tenfold :mrgreen:

I suspect that the third and fourth on the list might do that.

Perhaps the SNP would also encourage more immigration into Scotland, unless you're English.

The first on the list ain't doing a bad job of keeping the floodgates open. Remember 2010 - Camoron - "no if's no buts, I'll reduce immigration to tens of thousands". Remember that when anyone who worries about the numbers thinks about giving the sTories another go. Immigration levels now about the same as Labour, I believe.

Camoron is out there courting the leaders of big business. Big business wants huge supplies of cheap labour and as many customers as it can get. Mass immigration helps big business, so Tories will keep giving it to them. Mass immigration just pushes up all everyone else's costs, and means you get further back in the queue for everything.

Can't see the point in voting for a party that only gives a damn about big business at the expense of everything else, especially quality of life in The UK for indigenous people. Yes, the immis get a big boost to their standard of living, but everyone else, except fat cats and those at the top suffers. What's the point in being sold economy, economy, economy by the Tories all the time, when we just end up flooded with millions of extra people and very little gain for the ordinary, indigenous population?

Nice to see that my vote has counted

I voted and the result for my preferred party went up from nil to one

At least this poll count is accurate.

Nice to be in a minority of one? not that there are too many Scots appearing to contribute in here, or are there?

By the way I voted SNP, well why not? it was a creditable performance tonight, or so I have heard on Radio 4 by Nicola, I had a competition to do tonight so I luckily missed the Big Debate but have been listening to radio comments as regards how all the Leaders appeared to achieve or otherwise?

Just interested to see how folk are intending to vote, and then compare it with the actual result in a few weeks.
It'll be interesting, maybe even confirm suspicions, about how representative GD contributors are compared to the whole electorate.

Nice to see that my vote has counted

I voted and the result for my preferred party went up from nil to one

At least this poll count is accurate.

Nice to be in a minority of one? not that there are too many Scots appearing to contribute in here, or are there?

By the way I voted SNP, well why not? it was a creditable performance tonight, or so I have heard on Radio 4 by Nicola, I had a competition to do tonight so I luckily missed the Big Debate but have been listening to radio comments as regards how all the Leaders appeared to achieve or otherwise?

Well done. I'd vote for Scottish independence if I could! We could save quite a bit of money! :LOL:

(Edit: I see that DC has still not left.)

One thing to remember is that :-

Not voting IS voting - for who you Don't want.

Spoiling your paper gets you counted in the list that Doesn't count

The Moron List

The only vote wasted is a vote cast in a way in which you didn’t really want to vote ie: tactically

Nice to see my preferred option is doing well !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back