How do I remove old artex from walls?

See what I mean? He's part of the biggest rip-off industry in the UK. I knew it - I just knew it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Its a worldwide conspiracy Joe, you have got me. Years of independent research have all been fabrictaed leading to every western government in the world banning its use.

The familes of the thousands of men who die needlesly each year from asbestos exposure are also in on the fraud, go to a funeral (there are an average of ten a day) and watch those actors cry realistically.

There were idiots like you saying the same things when control measures were bought in for Lead, PCB's etc etc

Let me guess, you think the Twin Towers were blown up in a conspiracy by the CIA? You have no knowledge on this subject matter, i asked you to explain why any of my points were 'cobblers' and you could not, stop making a fool of yourself like some conspiracy theorist.

Why don't you just cut to the chase and give us the link to your company - then you can go off and give 'advice' elsewhere. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BTW 100,000 smokers die every year - give them some advice eh?

Final post, you will notice joe that in three years i have never posted the name of my company on this forum. I am not here to try and scrag a £50 sampling job, its not the type of work we do as i have already explained, but it seems you need to be told something several times for it to sink in.

You need to wind your neck in and accept when you have made a mug of yourself on this thread, i have given you several opportunities to tell me whey any advice i gave is incorrect, you have failed to do so, the obvious answer being because what i have said is correct. Go look up what a CCP (CoCA) is and then ask yourself whether you wish to continue having a public argument with me over asbestos legislation in the UK.

I use this forum to seek advice in subjects where i have no expertise, you appear to use this forum to talk nonsense and argue over subjects when you have no practical experience or academic qualifications. I also note from several other threads you have a frothing at the mouth issue with people hiring non British workers, so in summary you appear to be an ignorant racist, good luck with that and have a good weekend.

Sponsored Links
You really are a card. How do you keep a straight face when you talk such piffle. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I also note from several other threads you have a frothing at the mouth issue with people hiring non British workers, so in summary you appear to be an ignorant racist, good luck with that and have a good weekend.

So you think it a good idea to allow all people of all races from all countries to enter the UK?

If the answer is no - then in your world you have just proven yourself to be a racist.

Racism has got nothing to do with immigration. Gedditt yet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Richard C. So the Control Limit for Serpentine is lower than for Amphibole is it in CAR 2006? Your comments about Crocidolite being more dangerous that Amosite or Chrysotile are very outdated, maybe you need a refresher course before you go spouting old legislation, ---- bla, bla, bla, bla ---- You may have guessed i am rather irked at having some no mark say cobblers to a post that was 100% factually correct.
Hang on a minute, it wasn’t actually me that said cobblers & I stand by the advice I gave :confused:

Richard - final paragraph was directed at Joe, i see how you could have thought it was for you, apologies. I must confess to a short temper when i have to deal with someone like Joe who appears to be the Painters and Decorators branch representative of the EDL and flat earth society.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back