How do we load photos onto this bloody web-site???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks,
I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to load a photo onto this web-site from my photo album. I go to "edit" and then to "upload new images" which leads me to my photo album ....................... but is there a button to upload just the photo I want from my album? No there is not .... please advise in SIMPLE i.e. VERY SIMPLE i.e do this and then click here and then click here as I am getting frustrated with it!

Sponsored Links
The masonry paint is stopping the wall from breathing - you ask peaps. ;)

Sponsored Links
Folks, Thanks for the replies and for somehow hooking up my photo (how did you do that??). Would I be right in thinking that there is no damp course in my house in the area visible in the photograph? A possibility as the back door has been moved from a few feet farther to the right at some stage - so perhaps they did not put a damp course along this wall although one is visible on the wall around the corner)? If the recent rain saturated down into the ground and under the wall, could it be sucked back up the interior wall? I have not exposed the damp interior wall to any water and it is a well ventilated room. Is it possible that when I painted the wall outside that I trapped some damp in it, which is now forcing its way out of the interior side of the wall?

Folks,
I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to load a photo onto this web-site from my photo album. I go to "edit" and then to "upload new images" which leads me to my photo album ....................... but is there a button to upload just the photo I want from my album? No there is not .... please advise in SIMPLE i.e. VERY SIMPLE i.e do this and then click here and then click here as I am getting frustrated with it!

If the photo is in your album, click on it, on the page with the photo you will see a code box saying DIYnot BBCode:(net)stuff(/net)

Just copy and paste the (net)stuff(/net) (which will be in square brackets) into your message and the picture will appear.

Or, below the text box for typing your reply, there is a link that says ""Show My Images". Click on it and an extra section will appear - a drop down menu to select the album, and a set of thumbnails for images in the album.
Click on a thumbnail and the code will be inserted into your post - at the end so you may need to shuffle things around.

I just thought that you could have sung "It's a kind of Magic" or something while moving the mouse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back