How much do you know about IS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How much do you know about the Islamic State? Take our quiz.

Take our quiz.

The self-proclaimed caliphate of Islamic State, also known as ISIS, is fighting across Syria and Iraq, pushing back larger armies and capturing entire cities. It is also waging an increasingly sophisticated media campaign: The militant group has recruited disillusioned youth as it tries to extend its reach across the Muslim world and beyond. How much do you know about the Islamic State? Test your knowledge.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...you-know-about-the-Islamic-State/prime-source
[/b]

Sponsored Links
Interesting. I'm afraid I didn't do so well, though. I'm sure JD will be pleased to hear that.

One that I got wrong sticks in my mind. I was assuming that the majority of the sub-humans' arms came from Russia, but it appears they were obtained from American equipment (unintentionally) left behind in the Middle East.

.........but it appears they were obtained from American equipment (unintentionally) left behind in the Middle East.

I think it is more the case that the Yanks armed the Iraqi army (much of which didn't actually exist, but was a fiddle to get paid for non-existent troops); those who were there didn't offer much resistance, and the discarded or looted weapons were happily seized.

Sponsored Links
I only got 4 correct which I am really annoyed about. I would have preferred to have got a big fat zero which is what they deserve.

Don't fret though. You'll be excluded from reindeers hyponoia gang now.

Sponsored Links
Back