how much does it cost for....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My back garden faces onto the road, and i want a new single phase hook up to the national grid... I will build a small wall and mount 2 of those white boxes you keeep meters in..

how much is it gonna cost for the connection? ie getting the meters installed, and the cable laid to the national grid?

and before you ask its to provide power to the garden.. ie patio, floodlights, hottub... its all a big load and i don't want my patio dug up! it would be better to have a second connection as my house is very big, running of a 100amp suply. I just want this second connection so my in house connection doesn't get overlaoded...

Sponsored Links
dont know if they would do that, you would have to get in touch with your supply company and ask

they will do anything as long as you pay, your looking in the region of £600 for the connection, if you lay the cable

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back