How much is an old copper cylinder worth?

Sponsored Links
Oh yes,copper is at an all time high.Haven't weighed in anything recently but I guess £30/40.Others may know exactly what its worth.Just leave it outside and see how quickly it disappears :LOL:

Around £50, It's treated as brazing copper, due to the welds etc made during manufacture. ;) ;) ;)

Around £50, It's treated as brazing copper, due to the welds etc made during manufacture. ;) ;) ;)
What?!?! someones been playing you for a fool if thats what you've been told when going to the scrappy! Its heavy copper and thats a big difference in price to brazery :D

If OP would like to see a magic trick, leave it in the front garden. Within an minutes it will disappear into thin air.

Sponsored Links
I'll give you a tenner for it :) Worth a lot more than that to the right people, but do you know the right people?

I used to have a friend who bought a scrap metal business.

It was very interestinjg what he told me about it.

Basically, if they dont cheat the weight then they are not going to make any profit. He told me some of the clever ways they do that! One of them was measured in Gauss.

Try weighing the copper before you go and see how your weight compares with "theirs".

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back