How to go wireless?

wow that is cheap ,but will that be good enough for my use. 1 pc and 1 ps3.

and are they any good? cos at that price tempting as it is....

oh and have you used 7dayshop.com before?

Sponsored Links
Yes to all

I used to pay £30 for them. I don't believe that Bekin have made any for quite some time- hence the price- but who cares? if it ever fails Belkin will send out the latest equivalent model (worth about £30). Other sites still list these units at £30+

The range won't reach your local pub but it is fine for a terraced sized house. Feature wise little changes in the world of wifi- the two major changes in the last 5 years have been the introduction of MIMO and the N standard. This doesn't have the MIMO ability to take advantage of ghost signals and doesn't have the speed and range of N.

There are better routers but not at this price- I would still be happy to pay just under £30 for this unit

In the past I have used these unit as wifi clients when not wanting to install usb wifi drivers on to older pcs.

7 day shop are in the channel isles and therefore VAT free- very reliable

thanks for that opps!

so if i buy the wirless router from 7dayshop will it it be compatible with my BT voyager 210 adsl router because then i can be sure of buying it!!

and how can i keep my pc wired after ive bought it?

TIA

Sponsored Links
Hi Newgas

Just plug the supplied ethernet cable into the voyager ethernet port and the other end into the single port on the belkin.

Then plug the exisiting ethernet into your pc and any one of the four ports on the belkin.

Open IE and type 192.168.2.1, enter the password/username and go through the set up wizzard.

From memory the PS3 is happy to use WPA encryption over wifi but older units, eg the gameboy/DS will only accept the older WEP encryption.

Back