How's work going

Sponsored Links
Part of my work is gardening and that's a bit thin on the ground because something else is a bit , er , thick on the ground.

Its got a bit thin on the ground in east sussex
You`re not kidding M8 - loads of houses going up - all drylined no plasterers needed :cry: . It`s always been a p*ss poor county - apart from when they built Crawley New Town . As to getting anywhere , the roads are the worst I`ve known them - apart from that bit of A22 ;)

Sponsored Links
You`re not kidding M8 - loads of houses going up - all drylined no plasterers needed :cry: . It`s always been a p*ss poor county - apart from when they built Crawley New Town . As to getting anywhere , the roads are the worst I`ve known them - apart from that bit of A22 ;)

Yeh it makes driving any distance to work a bit of a no no, driving up and down the south coast is a bit of a time waster

my old sat nav still picks up the speed camera at bedingham :rolleyes:

have you tried the local council/contractors,my neighbour is working in hastings on a 4 year contract of improvements.

last recession i went from on average 1k a week(shop fitting/agency and price work etc)to £225 and traveling over 50 miles in my van to get that.
needs are must m8,better to be earning something rather then nothing,ASLONG as your expenses are covered.

are you signed up to any agencies?

last recession i went from on average 1k a week(shop fitting/agency and price work etc)to £225 and traveling over 50 miles in my van to get that.
needs are must m8,better to be earning something rather then nothing,ASLONG as your expenses are covered.

are you signed up to any agencies?

yeh the usual internet stuff,I did quite a bit with Apex a year or so back,they are so bloody fickle especially if youv'e blown them off a couple of times.

i used to be on montrose in brighton and agw in southhampton.
dunno if there still going??

[

have you tried the local council/contractors,my neighbour is working in hastings on a 4 year contract of improvements.
My satnav sent me a warning there - YOU HAVE CRASHED into a train ;) . Do you remember the road from Bed` to Selmeston before they straightened it - great on a bike back in the day :mrgreen:

[

My satnav sent me a warning there - YOU HAVE CRASHED into a train ;) . Do you remember the road from Bed` to Selmeston before they straightened it - great on a bike back in the day :mrgreen:

Youv'e just reminded me of motor /c in the day on my greaves with the Villiers 2t engine with siamese pipe's in a silverstone frame with leading link suspension happy day's

[

OH YEAH,wernt me but someone i know went from the tunnel to there house in 11 minutes in a car near dgh.

Sponsored Links
Back