Hygena Consul Double Oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK! I'm now renting a house with one of these installed. Problem is, I've no user manual and all the markings have been rubbed of the dials.knobs.
Apart from the mechanical timer (obvious!), there are three other control knobs: two seem to control the bottom oven (small one) and one the top oven.
Can anyone help/clarify what the three knobs actually do?
HELP........ :(

Sponsored Links
Have you spoken to your landlord? At the end of the day it is his problem...not yours. Alternatively post all the details on the nameplate.

Hi Zipper, thanks for your reply. I think the landlord is in the same position as I am! Inherited property from ex-elderly relative who probably lost the instructions 30-odd years ago when the house was built with the cooker installed (ie. both long defunct!!).
Anyway, I've managed to track down the 'plate and the details are as follows:
Model: APL 4111. Ser. No.: 12330135. Type EVDP 61.03.2
Any help on deciphering the control knobs and functions would be gratefully appreciated. :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back