I don't do television and in particular........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
........I just loathe to tv advertising. That being so, every now and then, someone, knowing my aversion to the box, draws my attention to something which they think might interest me. Today was no exception. "Have you seen the Money Supermarket ads?", he asked, and without waiting for my reply, presented me with ad videos on his phone. The first was of a man strutting his stuff, mainly his rear end in the street. In the second, he was joined by another guy in a car park against whom he appeared to be competing with his rear end genuflections against the other guy's belly flop manuevers. Finally, there was a group of men performing some sort of group provocative dancing. If anyone here has seen these ads and know what they are all about, I would be really grateful if they could clarify the intended message.

Sponsored Links
I rarely watch TV. When I do and an add comes on I usually hit the off button.
I've seen the belly flop one. No idea what its about.

Sponsored Links
i record all non bbc programs i may watch
i have 4 freeveiw recorders throught the house and my shed and never watch more than about 5 seconds off an advert it used to be less but i am getting older and my reactions are slower :D

Back