I need help Anyone come across this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi never seen anything like this, it came fitted to bath as a combined waste and over flow, does it act as a trap? Secondly what or where do you attach the waste flexi pipe as its too small and doesn't seem to fit anything
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Hazet, Dan I've blocked the flexi hose off and tried to fit standard trap to bottom and it won't fit either, sounds like standard set up and bodge something on to built in overflow

Sponsored Links
Looks a bit like those weird things Ikea supply with their sink units. Apart from the overflow, which was unique to the sink, I binned every thing and went the McAlpine route.

Just bought new waste and overflow and the friggin overflow pipe is to small to marry up, just slides freely into existing and to small to bodge or stretch over Remain in European Union when importing ****e like this

Its interesting that in spite of the EU, we use a non EU 15 mm pipe size and an unpopular 22 mm size.

Even odder that Belgium seems a major manufacturer of our unique 15 mm tube.

I do find the EU plumbing tube sizes more convenient and being able to solder each size into the next is useful.

Tony

so what, your pipe gets smaller and smaller each length until it reaches its destination? a bit odd no?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back