Ideal C28 not igniting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

The red ignition button does not appear to be making any kind of connection or sound when pressed. It used to in the past,so I keep thinking that it must be something wrong with the connection-bot I haven't a clue. With it being the coldest day of the year so far,an 18month old toddler and limited funds we are pretty desperate for some advice at the moment.
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

It is the Mini C28. It turned out to be the pump sticking after the boiler has been off for a few hours.

Thats strange mate - was it owt to do with airlock behind the pump?

Sponsored Links
Not sure. But I have to keep winding it on before I turn on the heating or hotwater. It could be the freezing weather we've been having down here mixed in with the fact there may be a build-up of limescale-not sure.

Wouldnt be limescale - and if its freezing then I would say circulation issues if pipes run in cold areas - wheres ya boiler fitted??
I personally would say poss airlocked pump mate

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back