Ideal Classic FF250 Boiler

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No, 16 to 18 **** age, neither here nor there hormones wise, not old enough for a car or to drink, only just old enough to shag anything legally, earning peanuts as we were "learning a trade" which took me 4/5 years, now it's done in 6 weeks, rather be 35, got experience and physical capability.

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
No, 16 to 18 s**t age, neither here nor there hormones wise, not old enough for a car or to drink, only just old enough to s**g anything legally, earning peanuts as we were "learning a trade" which took me 4/5 years, now it's done in 6 weeks, rather be 35, got experience and physical capability.

not just me then ped ;)

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
So what was all that talk about it being 16 years old then ?

b.o.b dole said:
if it was fitted in 1999 it is now 2005 which is 16 years ago you say that you had parts fitted in 2003 which would be 14 years how long do you expect your boiler to run free from faults get a life mate.you will be laughft out of court how old is your car will you be taking them to court when it breaks down

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back