IE7, won't go to FullScreen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It used to , but lately all that happens is that only the top bar (blue one) disappears on F11.
It used to all slide away until I pushed the mouse pointer off the top of the screen.

Summat's changed
Any idea what ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks but sorry I should have said, I'm still on XP !

Sponsored Links
Ah, thanks.
It's hard to find the correct area to right-click in. It's very skinny on a high-res screen. Outlined in red and stripy :

71449622.jpg

Well worth adding the button indicated, to a toolbar, which saves looking to find the F11 key.

Yeah I found it tricky to find the correct area to right click in......glad it's sorted. :)

Firefox maybe - it's an excellent browser, but Chrome?

Would you honestly trust Google given their attitude to data ownership and security?

Firefox maybe - it's an excellent browser, but Chrome?

Would you honestly trust Google given their attitude to data ownership and security?

Have to agree about Firefox.

Just updated Google Earth yesterday and the download fetched with it a version of Chrome, even without asking. Then when I went to install the Earth update, thinking I would have the option to untick Chrome there was no option and it just installed it and then offered to make it my default browser.
Having used Revo Uninstaller to get shot of it and all its traces, Google flashed up a page asking why I wanted to uninstall it, with some tick boxes and a box for my comments. They certainly got some comments from me about illegally installing software without my consent.

It's done it again!
This time the "autohide" option has disappeared as well!

57654185.jpg

First of all, update to IE8. Get the latest version and then see how it performs.

Sponsored Links
Back