If you could go back in thime...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What historical event/s would you like to witness?

Me...

Jack the Ripper..wouldnt want to see the finer details of his work...but id love to know who he was

The Kennedy shooting...was it a conspiracy?

Roswell...Just to prove all the star terk fans out there that it didnt happen..

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't mind going back to the Jurassic Period, seeing all those dino's roaming around, there's a few roaming around this forum but it's not the same as the big one's back then :LOL:

I owuld go back about a week and tell myself the lotto numbers That will do for me

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

seriously I would like to go back to the big bang and see what that was about

Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
I would go back to the time when jesus and his disciples were knocking about ;)

That would be a good one...just to see if it was te real deal or just a load of ol b******s!

markie said:
Going back to the sixtys would be a eye opener with all those mini skirts :LOL:

yeah top rank suite, disco's. If only I knew then wot I know now lol

Have you seen the originally film from the book "time machine" when the guy sits on his time machine and watches though the windows of his conservatory as times goes rapidly by? changing fashions of the drapers doll, etc., I'd love to experience that outside my home and maybe meet my ggrandfather would be good.

Richardp said:
Have you seen the originally film from the book "time machine" when the guy sits on his time machine and watches though the windows of his conservatory as times goes rapidly by? changing fashions of the drapers doll, etc., I'd love to experience that outside my home and maybe meet my ggrandfather would be good.
The original 'Time Machine' film has a funny mistake at the end where the old housekeeper bids farewell to the friend of the time traveller, the viewer sees the house from the front and you see the housekeeper go inside and the downstairs lights in the rooms go out within a half second of each other but sprightly soul she is, she manages to turn off the upstairs lights in less than another second, now if she had run for britain in the olympics! :)

Would love to have seen/visited Crystal Palace (must really have been something awesome)

kendor said:
Richardp said:
The original 'Time Machine' film has a funny mistake at the end where the old housekeeper bids farewell to the friend of the time traveller, the viewer sees the house from the front and you see the housekeeper go inside and the downstairs lights in the rooms go out within a half second of each other but sprightly soul she is, she manages to turn off the upstairs lights in less than another second, now if she had run for britain in the olympics! :)
ha! but maybe thats spose to be a little twist on the time theory :cool:

I'd be there with Zampa, up on the grassy knoll looking for a second shooter and stalking the streets of Whitchapel in 1888

I'll bring the sandwiches

I'd quite like to watch the battle of Waterloo as well, and go to the world cup Wembley 1966, Bobby Moore, Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles, Dennis Law, Germans on their knees, oh yes

kendor said:
Richardp said:

That has been answered .. she either pulled the fuses or opened the breakers .. just inside the door.. ;)

empip said:
kendor said:
Richardp said:

That has been answered .. she either pulled the fuses or opened the breakers .. just inside the door.. ;)
hope she had her part p! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back