If you were not a plumber what would you do ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I am a sparks by trade but if I chose a different trade I would choose plumbing hence why I prefer to lurk here than the electrical forum.

My question is if you could change your trade what would you do ?

Sponsored Links
You don't wana be a sparks, or I certainly don't. After today on my knees in rat ****e in East London :evil:

Sponsored Links
Hmm plumbing is ok, but I have had a few other careers, think I'm due another change!

I think that I would like to be an actor/singer!

But actors are usually unemployed and most earn very little. Pretty much the same with singers but then I can't sing so thats out of the question!

So I had better stick to fixing boilers!

Tony

If I had to choose another trade I'd probably be a chippy, but I'm perfectly happy plumbing thanks :D

Car mechanic working on interesting vechles , American muscle cars may be !

I think I'd like to be a Gas Man when I grow up because Mummy says they are very, very rich.

John :p

mmmmm thats a hard one but the truth is there are many careers I would like to try and not enough years left in me :eek:

I too started out as a spark and now work as an "engineer"
I enjoy what I do now as its varied and work across most areas of the company (I basically fix "things" for a living)

but if circumstanses had been different then
1, as agile a career in music/singing would have been pursued (I actually do regularly sing and play guitar in pubs locally twice a week or so)

keeping with the above but on the other side of the stage

2,Sound engineer and yes I've done this too on an amateur level but you usually have to stay sober :( (I do have a home studio so still get to fiddle )

3 working on film set special effects would be interesting

4 air traffic accident investigation would also be an interesting job

same as

5 forensic science

6 A ladies pubic hair stylist I'd have a go at :p

hang on the wines starting to kick in I better shut up lol

7 etc etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back